Monday, January 28, 2013

All Adelyn

Last weekend, Sarah flew up with my 6 week old niece, Adelyn. I was SO excited to finally get my hands on her and give her fat cheeks some kisses! I pretty much snatched her up as soon as she got here.


She's a small baby, but she has got some cheeks!


If this picture of Daniel doesn't melt your heart and convince you how great a dad he will be....love it!  How precious!!


I can't wait for Adelyn and Paige to meet! I can tell Adelyn is already counting down...


Love this face!!


This picture was taken about 2 seconds before she fell asleep.  Just call me the Baby Whisperer, ha!


Adelyn even joined me in a little exercise- I think she enjoyed the bouncing. 


So the last time Sarah and I saw each other, I was about 7 weeks pregnant and she was 15. This was last June.


I guess we've changed a little bit......


I only hope I can look as good as Sarah 6 weeks after having a baby!

love

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment