Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Road Trip Day 12


In case it's getting too confusing, this post is for Monday, May 16th.


Daniel and I drove out to Big Bay  to see my Grandpa & Louise. This is the view from their house:


We drove around Big Bay taking in all the sites and hearing the history of the town. My grandpa has lived up here for years and can show you all the houses he helped paint/build, the bridge he built 50 years ago that's still standing, etc....


We climbed up Sugarloaf Mountain and were able to see 360 degree view of Marquette. Don't let the sunshine fool you, it was barely in the 40's.




You can't really even capture how pretty the water is, it's insanely blue!


Tuesday we're going downtown to shop and visit the old time candy/soda shop i always visit when we come up here. I've been trying to save up my calories, ha!

love

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment