Saturday, October 23, 2010

diagnosis

Well i went to the dr this morning.....because i didn't see this getting any better without some good meds.


They gave me 3. An antibiotic, a narcotic cough medicine, and eye drops cos my eye drainage. fun times....... But the cough medicine is rocking  my world right now. i am soooo looopy!!!

The dr said he isn't going to medically restrict me from running on Sunday, but just to make a good decision. I'm really hoping that i'll be feeling better but also that if i run it won't be torture either.

Seriously, it's a good thing this cough medicine is regulated. wow!!!

and i'm at work bc i have to be.

oh and i  have an upper respiratory/sinus infection.


Stay tuned for weekend details, i'm sure it will be interesting to say the least!!!  And please keep asking that if i do run that i won't die.

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment