Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mail Call

There is really nothing like getting mail. Whether it's a letter, a card, or a package, mail just says love. And because gifts is my love language, it's really like Christmas.

Today, we got a package from my mom. (I'm sure my dad helped in some way....but packages are much more my mom's area).


I asked for ice cube trays, because the ones here are just ridiculously hard to use. I had found a store that had normal ones, but couldn't bring myself to pay over $10 a tray.


Those are dryer sheets on the top. I could smell them before I even opened the box!! Again, you can get these at an import store, but i cannot bring myself to pay the import price. It's not like it's chocolate chips.

And that is a cheese cloth on the left, for the next time I attempt to make ricotta cheese. I believe I will conquer this one day.


That's garlic salt on the right. Our love runs deep. I can find a reason to use garlic salt in almost anything. And no, garlic powder is not the same thing. :)

Ahhhhhhh and the cheese!!! Bless her!

My day has totally been made!!

thanks mom!

love

Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment