Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Stats

As of today, I finished Week 2 of my half marathon training. 8 more weeks to go!

I ran about 15.5 miles this week. I'm still running in the afternoons, because that's just when I have time. My "long" run was only 5 miles today. I honestly didn't think I was going to do it. It poured almost the whole day, and I just don't like running in the rain. Maybe if it was 3 miles, and I was a fast runner.....but running an hour in pouring rain in questionable looking puddles is not my idea of fun.

So I waited, and it finally cleared up for me to run by 3 this afternoon. The run went really well. I felt good the whole time!!!

I'm not able to check on if I've lost weight because of the scale issue. But next week I'll know, and hoping for good things!

I think the training is going well. It's hard to make it a priority with the business of school and other things, but I am glad that I haven't missed a single day of training!

Not much to say on the stats, but it's been a good weekend, so stayed tune for the Weekend Rewind post tomorrow!

love

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment