- I didn't run yesterday. If you're stalking me, you'd realize that yesterday was Week 2, Day 1 of Half marathon training. But Sunday I decided to wear shoes that weren't my tennies or my flops, so I got massive blisters on my toes. I gave it a day to let them heal and ran today. Don't worry, i'm back in the saddle.
- It is common to see animals, esp cats in restaurants here. They walk around the tables, in the kitchen, on the counters.... More the rule than the exception. If I dwell on this, it makes me sick and I don't want to eat. But the food here is just way too good, so I get over it quickly.
- I'm exhausted. Langauge school is getting the best of me. I know there are people who are "gifted" in this area or it "comes naturally." I'm just not one of those people. I think I'm okay for my level, but full time language study is just tiring.
- I like living here. I could easily make you a list of things that are "hard" here, but still. I like it. It's very hard to imagine being anywhere else.
- Running here is not good for my anger issues. I get pretty angry VERY quickly when I run here. I need to a. get over it, and b. for the love find some patience.
- I made brownies from scratch yesterday. They turned out ok at first. But if I eat them straight out of the fridge, they are SO good.
- We've been having amazing weather. And by amazing, I mean not 110. It maybe cloudy and rainy, but with the temp's in the 60's, that equals amazing. I've worn long sleeves the last 3 days.
- I miss my nephews.
Sorry no pics....i haven't taken any in forever. I'll try harder.