Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Rewind

Friday morning I ran before class because Thursday got away from me.

After class, we ate noodles and I went shopping! I bought some frames to go in our dining room because for the love it's time for us to put something on the walls. For the dining room, I'm thinking a collage of frames with family pics.

I know what I want for the living room, but it's going to take saving some $ and a little time. So I'll just have to wait.

I hope to get the pics picked out and the frames hung this week. I'll post a before and after, don't worry :)

Friday night was spent on the couch watching LOST. Seriously, I can't get enough! Any LOST fans out there???

Saturday we had a slow morning, but a very busy afternoon. I'm going on a last minute trip the end of October with a friend, and most of the day was spent on the phone, sending/waiting for emails, and filling out my visa application. I'm on a huge time crunch to get my visa in time for the trip, so lots of prayers!!

Saturday night we had dinner with blog friend/real life friend, who I steal lots of tips and recipes from :)

Sunday I did everything that I was supposed to on Saturday: homework! My Monday morning class is the hardest and if I don't prepare ahead of time, I'm totally lost. But we did still manage to sneak in 2 more episodes of LOST, so I wasn't completely swamped!

I ran this morning, we just mailed my visa application, and tonight's dinner is Taquitos and Spanish Rice......it's my first time to make it, but I'm excited!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

love

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment