Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mid Week Random

Normal stuff going on here.

I made taquitos and mexican rice Monday night. It was way yummy!! I was surprised at how easy the rice was to make, i'll definitely be making this all again!


Just some random stuff from this week:

- I've been called Russian twice here. Not sure what to do with that.

- I'm still addicted to LOST

- I put a lot of milk in my coffee to make up for the lack of coffee creamer and calcium in my life

- I'm thinking of doing a real "day in the life" post that shows everything I do in a normal day. Don't worry, it will be riveting.

- I was borderline attacked by a stray dog when running on Monday. I'm fine, but I came home and cried about it, even though the dog didn't bite me (because the MUZZLE he was wearing stopped him.)

- I've won two competitions in one of my language classes and the teacher gives chocolate as a prize.

- I'm supposed to run 8 miles this Saturday

- Ethan, my nephew who's 2 (almost 3) made Grant (4) and Sarah play church with him. He got out the Bible and taught them that God tells us "no more monkeys jumping on the bed."  I have high hopes for that kid.

Anything random in ya'lls week??

love

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment