Saturday, June 19, 2010

apparently i like to run

OK....i'm uber motivated to get back into my running schedule. and I had a goal to run a 10k with Sarah in October of this year. I'm currently (or was before vaca!) at 4 miles.

i think running 6.2 in 4 months is a lousy goal.

I downloaded this...   and emailed Sarah to make sure she's on board.

I'm sharing this with ya'll because i need to be held accountable and encouraged.

I want to be running 10 miles by Sept 6th. That is Labor Day, my dad's birthday, and i have the day off from work. The training schedule is 10 weeks long, and i really believe i can do it..

who's with me???

1 comment:

  1. I am honored and a little nervous about this, the most I have ran is 5 miles. But I am with ya sister! Anything you ask, I will do with you! Let's run!

    ReplyDelete